The Signature Gallery Scottsdale, established in 1997, was the first in our family of galleries. This spacious gallery is located on historic Main Street in the heart of the Old Town Scottsdale Arts District amid an array of upscale galleries, restaurants, and cultural attractions.
Housing the largest collection of Charles Pabst work, the gallery also features the work of renowned artists from around the country including Cara Moran, Star Liana York, Malcolm Furlow, Miguel Martinez, J. Chester Armstrong, Ron Stewart, and more. In our dedicated search for beauty, we pride ourselves on finding new up-and-coming artists to represent.
Three unique galleries that strive to inspire and uplift the world through exceptional artwork provided with outstanding service, selection, and value.
To bring joy and beauty to the art collector and be a source of inspiration for everyone who walks through our doors.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide a great work environment and treat each other with respect, dignity, and kindness.
- Practice the highest level of honesty and integrity in all interactions.
- Develop enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time.
- Apply the highest standards of excellence to selecting, promoting, and marketing our artists.
- Contribute positively to our communities and our nation.
- Recognize that profitability is essential to our future success.